camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue using camel-cxf and wss4j
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:04:55 GMT
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Charles Moulliard <ch007m@gmail.com> wrote:
> That works now with this dataformat=CXF_MESSAGE when using Ws-Security &
> wss4j. Thx.

Ah great.

Would someone with love for CXF and Camel mind helping with adding
docs about these new data formats
added to camel-cxf?

I dislike when people add important new stuff, that they dont take the
time to add docs about it.
For example is solves an important issue such as Charles having here.

There is a JIRA ticket about the missing pieces I added a while back,
when I encountered this the first time.
Sorry I am not the main maintainer of camel-cxf so I would like ppl
from the CXF side of things to help with the docs
as they are the best candidates for that.

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Charles Moulliard <ch007m@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I don't find info about this dataFormat (CXF_MESSAGE) in CXF. Does it
>> exist
>> > ?
>>
>> Its in camel-cxf, and was recently added to it (eg within the last 6
>> months or so I think)

>> > --
>> > Charles Moulliard
>> > Apache Committer / Sr. Enterprise Architect (RedHat)
>> > Twitter : @cmoulliard | Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------