camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Ohr <christian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HL7 Mina throwing org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException: org.apache.mina.common.BufferDataException
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:17:10 GMT
Hi Stan,

try this ((I assume that hl7lp, hl7Port and minaLogger are properly
set somewhere):

from("mina:tcp://" + hl7Ip + ":" + hl7Port +
"?sync=true&codec=#hl7codec&minaLogger=" + minaLogger)

Registering the codec in Camel is not enough; you also need to add it
as parameter to the endpoint URI.
If you then still have problems, enable DEBUG logging for
org.apache.camel.component.hl7.

cheers
Christian