camel-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] hawtio: a new lightweight HTML5 console for Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, JMX, OSGi & Fuse Fabric
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:42:01 GMT
You misunderstood me.  So I rephrase.

Camel and ActiveMQ community needs a versatile console which can run in a
non OSGi environement, so they can't drop their current web console in
favor of the karaf one.

This discussion is imho totally relevant for the camel community, as it is
for all other projects.  I already forwarded the email to the karaf
community and other projects may be involved too.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com