camel-users mailing list archives

From Henri Tremblay <henri.tremb...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove an advice
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:52:37 GMT
Hi,

Happy new year to everyone.

I'm doing integration tests. I'm reading from a JMS queue and then doing
some special stuff is the JMSMessageID already exist.

I want to test that the "special stuff" is correctly called.

So right now I'm doing this:
- Adding an advice at the beginning of the route that set the JMSMessageID
- Sending two messages

Everything is fine but since it's an integration tests, my route is now
dirty and cannot be reused for other tests. So I'm stuck.

I'm using a org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport. The camel
context comes from a SingletonBeanFactory somewhere else (I can't change
that).

So, I would like a solution to get an "unweaved" route back.

The solution is can see:

   - But back the original route. (How?)
   - Remove the weaving on the route (How?)
   - Reload the context with it's original content (How?)
   - Set the JMSMessageId without weaving (How?)
   - ???

Any ideas are welcome

Cheers,
Henri