camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producing/consuming SOAP messages to/from POJOs using camel-cxf
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:42:56 GMT
CXF transport just handle the message as Stream, if you want to use POJO data format s the
camel-cxf does. You can configure the cxfEndpoint to use the camel transport.

Then you may need to define two camel route , one is for the logical view(marshaling and unmarshaling
the SOAP message), the other is used for the physical view (transport level, sending or receiving
the Stream).

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.