camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <geoffrey.gers...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Route Dependency in XML DSL
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:58:01 GMT
Hello Camel Riders,

I have a route that I would like to start once another route is
finished.  I know I could change the jpa component into a custom bean,
but I want to do it the camel way J. I would essentially like to start
Route B From A.  IF they both start at the same time, the world may end

Thanks

<route id ="A">

                <from uri="quickfix:config" />

                                <!-- On login, create MD Request -->

                                <filter>

                                <simple>${header.EventCategory} ==
'SessionLogon'</simple>

                </filter>

</route>

<route id="B">

                <from
uri="jpa://{{app.jpa.cdx.entity}}?consumeDelete=false&consumer.query={{a
pp.sql.included.cds}}" />

                                <bean ref="SecDefinitionFactory"
method="create"/>

                                <bean ref="MarketDataRequestFactory"
method="create"/>

<to uri="quickfix:config?....." />

</route>

Geoffrey A Gershaw

CREDIT SUISSE

Information Technology | Credit eTrading Development, KFVB 525

7033 Louis Stephens Drive | 27560 Research Triangle Park | United States

Phone +1 919 994 6412

geoffrey.gershaw@credit-suisse.com | www.credit-suisse.com
<http://www.credit-suisse.com/>