camel-users mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <>
Subject Re: [ANN] hawtio: a new lightweight HTML5 console for Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, JMX, OSGi & Fuse Fabric
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:36:09 GMT
I'm not angry. I'm just telling the truth. Nobody told to you yet. Why you think it's bound
to OSGi? We have WAR packaging. Overall destination was always to support other runtimes.
Charles was talking about that and he found even a name for it once it will get TLP (Orion).
But it was so long ago you propably don't remember.

Cheers, :)

Wiadomość napisana przez Guillaume Nodet <> w dniu 25 sty 2013, o
godz. 14:08:

> Lukasz, I'm sorry you're angry, but you're missing the point that the Karaf
> web console is bound to OSGi even if it can be reused with Camel or
> ActiveMQ.
> So the Camel and ActiveMQ community will never drop their own console,
> because the OSGi users is only a fraction of the user base.  Hawtio enable
> all projects to cooperate on a single web console, at last.
> So it serves a more general purpose imnsho.

View raw message