camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to set attachment headers in camel exchange?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:56:35 GMT
Hi  
You can override the DefaultCxfBinding by configure it in your camel-cxf URI with the option
cxfBinding=#bindingName.

You need to bind the instance of the ISGCxfBinding with the name of bindingName.
--  
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
          http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang  
Weibo: 姜宁willem





On Friday, January 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM, cww1769 wrote:

> Hi, Willem:
> I have thought about another solution which you suggested.
> 1) Wrote an ISGDataHandler which extends DataHandler and holds the attachment headers.
> 2) Wrote an ISGCxfBinding which extends DefaultCxfBinding but it will uses ISGDataHandler
to add headers.
> But I still have a question:
> How can I set my ISGCxfBinding to my endpoint? I think camel will produce my endpoint
itself.
> What do you think?
>  
> ________________________________
> From: Willem.Jiang [via Camel] [mailto:ml-node+s465427n5725674h4@n5.nabble.com]
> Sent: 2013年1月17日 15:38
> To: CHEN Wei V
> Subject: Re: how to set attachment headers in camel exchange?
>  
> Hi,
>  
> I need to see the full picture of issue.
>  
> Please show use the camel route which will use the processor you have.
> As I have suggested in the CAMEL-5966, you should be able to do it within the CXF Message.
>  
>  
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5966
> --
> Willem Jiang
>  
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
> http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> On Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM, cww1769 wrote:
>  
> > Hi, all:
> > I just met a problem in my project which is using cxf-camel. Here is my
> > code in the camel processor:
> > *
> > HashMap<String, Object> map = (HashMap<String,
> > Object>)exchange.getIn().getBody();
> > org.apache.cxf.message.Attachment attachment =
> > (Attachment)map.get("MyAttachment");
> > exchange.getOut().addAttachment(attachment.getId(),attachment.getDataHandler());*
> >  
> > The out message will have an attachment with two headers: content-type and
> > content-id, but I want the attachment has other headers like
> > content-disposition which I have set in attachment. I considered adding an
> > interceptor, but I don't know how I can get the attachment headers.
> > Thanks for your attention and time!
> >  
> >  
> >  
> >  
> > --
> > View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/how-to-set-attachment-headers-in-camel-exchange-tp5725670.html
> > Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com (http://Nabble.com).
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> ________________________________
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/how-to-set-attachment-headers-in-camel-exchange-tp5725670p5725674.html
> To unsubscribe from how to set attachment headers in camel exchange?, click here<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=5725670&code=d2VpLnYuY2hlbkBhbGNhdGVsLWx1Y2VudC5jb218NTcyNTY3MHwtNTY4MzQ1ODk4>.
> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>  
>  
> ISGDataHandler.java (884 bytes) <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5725728/0/ISGDataHandler.java>
> ISGCxfBinding.java (4K) <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5725728/1/ISGCxfBinding.java>
>  
>  
>  
>  
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/how-to-set-attachment-headers-in-camel-exchange-tp5725670p5725728.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com (http://Nabble.com).




Mime
View raw message