camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <>
Subject Re: Files from remote host
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:55:09 GMT
If you can mount the remote file system to you local file system, I don't think you will have
some trouble to the job.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: |
Blog: ( (English)
 ( (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM, AMARNATH, Balachandar wrote:

> Hi,
> Does the statement
> from(file://<remote host>/etc<file://<remote%20host>/etc>") will work?.
I expect, the file be transferred from remote file and used by the subsequent process.
> With thanks and regards
> Balachandar
> The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or
used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this
> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail
as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this
message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.

View raw message