camel-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Wetzler <gabriel.wetz...@online.de>
Subject add custom soap - header
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:11:39 GMT
Hi,
I'am facing a problem adding an custom soap-header to an web-service request.
My route is setup in pojo-mode and looks like this:
<route id="CustomerServiceUpdateCustomerTest">
        <camel:from uri="direct:iccsUpdateCustomerRequest"/>
         <setHeader headerName=“operationName“>
                <constant>abc123</constant>
        </setHeader>
                <to uri="cxf:bean:ICCSCustomerService"/>
        <camel:to uri="stream:out"/>
</route>
I whant to invoke the route by sending an request – object to the direct – component.
But I need to add an soap – Header to the soap – envelope like this one:
<ns2:Header>
        <simpleAuth xmlns="http://xsoap.iccs.de/v1" password="xyz" username="abc"/>
</ns2:Header>
I couldn't figure out the solution for this problem. Do you have any suggestions for me?
thanks