camel-users mailing list archives

From James Gough <...@certifydatasystems.com>
Subject Issue with use of SSLFilter with a custom codec
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 00:11:27 GMT
I am trying to use SSLFilter with a custom codec, but it appears that my
client (for which I have called SSLFilter's "setUseClientMode" method
with a setting of true), is calling SSLFilter prior to calling the
codec, and it calls the decoder's decode method rather than the
encoder's encode method, which is called when sslFilter is not used.

It goes something like this:

SSLFilter used:
caller -> SSLFilter -> codec's decoder.decode() method -> service

SSLFilter not used:
caller -> codec's encoder.encode() method -> service

The codec also is handed an encrypted message, which is useless since I
have to do some stuff to it prior to sending it.

Any hints?