camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel websocket disconnect trigger
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 06:56:48 GMT
Hi,

Current Camel websocket manage the web socket connection itself with the MemoryWebsocketStore.
I'm not sure what kind of resource you need to manage yourself.

You should be able to know if the client web socket disconnect if you can pass the customer
NodeSynchronization into the WebSocketEndpoint. As current Camel WebSocket doesn't expose
the API, you need to hack the code to pass the reference.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat