camel-users mailing list archives

From "AMARNATH, Balachandar" <BALACHANDAR.AMARN...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: Files from remote host
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:43:11 GMT
Right, I was thinking about the situation where mouting facility is not available. In such
cases, camel does file transfer to the machine where process() is being executed OR it has
to be done by the code itself?

With thanks
Bala

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem jiang [mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 January 2013 12:25
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Files from remote host

If you can mount the remote file system to you local file system, I don't think you will have
some trouble to the job.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM, AMARNATH, Balachandar wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Does the statement
>
> from(file://<remote host>/etc<file://<remote%20host>/etc>") will work?.
I expect, the file be transferred from remote file and used by the subsequent process.

> With thanks and regards
> Balachandar
>

> The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or
used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this
e-mail.
> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail
as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this
message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet.