camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to find the number of routes in the camel context
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:35:36 GMT

Thanks Claus & Jan,

I tried that, but I am not getting the right route count :(.

Also I understand your concenr, if we have multiple terminal routes.

I have a database operation when the final route is executed, that is the
reason am trying to get the route count.

Otherwise if I can find when the camel context ends its execution, I can do
a data base operation there. Such that, how many terminal routes I have, I
can a database operation before the context is stopped.

Even I tried with getEndpoints(), but even It does show the right count.

Regards
Guru