camel-users mailing list archives

From Angelo <angelo.iacove...@mckesson.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf in WebSphere without geronimo/jetty depdendencies - possible
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:42:37 GMT
Yeah, I just tried removing the cxf.xml import again and this is what I get.
As you can see - it's the CXFServlet that is expecting the registered bean.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:
*No bean named 'cxf' is defined*
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:529)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getMergedLocalBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1094)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:276)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:196)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1079)
	at
*org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadBus(CXFServlet.java:77)*
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.init(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:71)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:358)