camel-users mailing list archives

From Angelo <angelo.iacove...@mckesson.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf in WebSphere without geronimo/jetty depdendencies - possible
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:22:42 GMT

If I remove the serviceName and endpointName parameters to the cxf endpoint
and the previous errors are resolved but then it looks like it can't resolve
the service from the wsdl via servlce class - which is kind of what I
expected to happen.

// service class annotations
@WebServiceProvider(portName = "ptCreateContract", serviceName =
"CreateContractService", targetNamespace =
"http://mhs.mckesson.com/contracting/contract/ContractServiceV1")
@ServiceMode(Mode.PAYLOAD)

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Could not find definition for service
{http://mhs.mckesson.com/contracting/contract/ContractServiceV1}CreateContractService.
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(WSDLServiceFactory.java:139)