camel-users mailing list archives

From MarkD <markjohndo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Trouble with asserts on a mockendpoint receiving caught exceptions
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:10:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following test route in my createRouteBuilder method of the test:

The test data includes some input that throws exceptions so I am expecting
those to end up in the mock endpoint called errorBin. This does seem to be
the case. If I put a log after the docatch and before the to(errorBin) I see
the log message.

However, when I try to do asserts on this it doesn't seem to work. I can set
expected messages to any value, including 0, and the test always passes! Can
anybody see any obvious reason why this is happening?

Note, the asserts I perform on the resultEndpoint work perfectly.