camel-users mailing list archives

From garrydias <garryd...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Quartz Bug
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:43:45 GMT
Friends,

I think thereĀ“s a bug in camel-quartz component.

When I start 500 camel quartz routes I have 500 triggers fired.
When I start 600 camel quartz routes I have 600 triggers fired.
When I start 700 camel quartz routes I have 700 triggers fired.
When I start 800 camel quartz routes I have 800 triggers fired.
When I start 900 camel quartz routes I have 900 triggers fired.
When I start 1000 camel quartz routes I have 975 triggers fired.
When I start 1000 camel quartz routes I have 899 triggers fired.
When I start 1000 camel quartz routes I have 940 triggers fired.
So, when I start 1000 camel quartz routes I have [something less than 1000]
triggers fired.

I attached my context.xml and Java Test Case.

Does somebody knows what is happening?

My production app try start over 3000 camel quartz jobs but not all of them
is fired.

Thanx
MassiveCamelQuartzTest.java
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5726285/MassiveCamelQuartzTest.java>