camel-users mailing list archives

From wxkevin <kevin.bou...@collabraspace.com>
Subject Getting next JMS Message before Route is Suspended
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:46:10 GMT
I have read several posts on suspending routes such as
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Suspend-route-what-about-the-current-exchange-td5545837.html
and have read
https://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html.

The problem I am having is that in the time that it takes to spawn a new
thread and suspend the route, sometimes the next JMS message will be
consumed which I don't want to happen. The message I receive that causes me
to pause the route kicks off another process. When that process finishes I
send a resume command to the route to continue processing off the JMS Queue.
I need this to happen in exactly this order. I cannot read the next message
and act upon it until the other processes has finished.

Any suggestions?