camel-users mailing list archives

From renamsavio <renamsav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File component - run them sequentially
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:04:57 GMT
Each file component handles with a diferent directory..

directory "root" (File Component 1)
           directory 1 (File Component 2) - File Component 1 finishes
processing all the files from its directory, so it starts
           directory 2 (File Component 3) - File Component 2 finishes
processing all the files from its directory, so it starts

Whether I don't use the option 'delay'..the 3 file components starts
randomly. I tried to create a logic putting them inside a Direct
component(don't know whether it's a good practice), but they even start and
stop randomly and simultaneously.

Thanks!