camel-users mailing list archives

From renamsavio <renamsav...@gmail.com>
Subject File component - run them sequentially
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:10:00 GMT
Hi there,
I have a doubt.. I've got 3 File components. But I wanna know how to make
them run sequentially..in other words, the second File component will be run
just when the first one finishes its work in all the files from that
directory, and so on.! I tried to use 'delay', but it's not always i will be
able to know the exact time the first component will finish. I searched a
lot about this but i couldn't find a answer..

Thanks!