camel-users mailing list archives

From lleclerc <>
Subject Wrong test for allowRedeliveryWhileStopping, possible bug.
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:54:14 GMT

There is a problem that invalidate the test for

I am using 2.11-SNAPSHOT and have been looking at the test located in :

I think that right from the start, the test can't last for 20 seconds, and
thus making the test pass.
Here is my unit test :

The test testSend3Redelivery() is success and the testSend20Redelivery()
Something completely stop the camel route and even prevent deadLetterChannel
to catch the problem.
Even if I try to increase the ShutdownStrategy timeout.