camel-users mailing list archives

From gheidorn <greg.heid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tokenize Producing XML That is Not Well-Formed
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:42:23 GMT
In classic fashion, I've answered my own question after a night of debugging.

For posterity, I will share that I was converting the String representation
of my XML into a w3c Document object, and then splitting that Document
object using tokenize xml.  Probably not intended to work like that!  When I
left the original XML as a string, the tokenize xml works just fine in my
scenario.

That being said, it seems like tokenizing on a Document object is "almost
there" in terms of functionality ...only my edge case isn't working (when
you are missing optional child elements).