camel-users mailing list archives

From gheidorn <greg.heid...@gmail.com>
Subject Tokenize Producing XML That is Not Well-Formed
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 03:41:06 GMT
I have the following XML structure:

  *<c />*

Element c is optional.  I'm using split tokenize on element b, which works
great when element c is present.  I get tokens in the form of:

*<c />*
*<c />*

The issue is when c is not present, tokenize returns tokens in the form of:

* *

For some odd reason the closing tag for the root node is appearing in my
first token and this triggers an IOException caused by:

Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the
root element must be well-formed.]

For what it's worth, the original XML is passing an earlier XSD check with
no problems, so I know the XML that is getting split into tokens is
well-formed and validated.

Has anyone run into this issue before?