camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schäfer <>
Subject How to force http consuming route to run only once?
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:40:51 GMT
is there a way to force the execution of a http consuming route to run only once?

My use case: I have a route (from("http//").to(...) ) that is created with
autostart false.

Another route is responsible to trigger that http route to consume the file.

My problem: sometimes when suspending/stopping of the http route (via camelcontext) isn't
fast enough the http route route runs again.

Is there a way / parameter to prevent this?

I just found a an ugly workaround by setting a high delay at the end of the route.
But I don't think that it is good because suspension or stopping of the route seems to me
like aborting or killing the route (which is "busy" with delaying)

Would appreciate any suggestion?