camel-users mailing list archives

From erstanl <erst...@gmail.com>
Subject Spring XML configuration variables
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:17:11 GMT
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question. I am trying to build a
camel route that consumes from a JMS queue and uses a selector. The problem
is, I would like to use a selector based upon a spring variable. I can't
seem to convince spring/camel to dereference that variable. What am I
missing? This is the config:

<route>
			<from uri="q:queue:queue/hc/response?selector=correlatorId%3D${g.id}" />
			<log message="Got a response for ${header.correlationId}"/>
			<aggregate strategyRef="healthCheckAggregationStrategy"
completionTimeout="3000">
				<correlationExpression>
					<simple>${header.correlationId}</simple>
				</correlationExpression>
				<log message="End result is ${body}"/>
				<multicast>
					<to uri="bean:b1?method=add"/>
					<to uri="bean:b2?method=put"/>
				</multicast>
			</aggregate>
		</route>

This is the error:
javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException: correlatorId=${header.correlatorId}

Thanks for any info. Im hoping this is a rather common simple problem.
Thanks.