camel-users mailing list archives

From Hude <>
Subject Re: Camel QuartzComponent failed on recreating endpoint
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:34:59 GMT

no not really. We've changed our routes from quartz to direct. Also we've
created a CamelTriggerJob Bean. This Bean extends QuartzJobBean and has an
Producer which triggeres the direct routes.

For example:

   <bean id=3D"terminTrigger"
       <property name=3D"jobDetail" ref=3D"quartzJob" />
       <property name=3D"cronExpression" value=3D"${a.schedule}"  />

   <bean name=3D"quartzJob"
       <property name=3D"jobClass" value=3D"...quartz.CamelTriggerJob" />
       <property name=3D"jobDataAsMap">
               <entry key=3D"endpoint" value=3D"direct:termine" />
               <entry key=3D"camelContext" value-ref=3D"camelContext" />