camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producing/consuming SOAP messages to/from POJOs using camel-cxf
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:50:37 GMT
I have now changed my client to be a JaxWS Proxy and this works fine, however
the cxf client proxy injects XML messages into the route (sends to the camel
context over a cxf bus). Can I somehow have the client send it as POJOs
instead, so that I can process the POJOs in the route before sending them to
the cxf bean?

Two related questions, probably more suited for the cxf user list but since
we are on a related subject ;) :

- Are the cxf JaxWS Proxies thread safe?
- Do I need to consider the construction time for the said proxies? Is it
realistic to create a new one upon each request, or is there a risk that it
will give me performance problems? I know that this will depend on my
performance requirements etc, but if anyone has some knowledge to share on
the subject I would happily receive it.

Thanks

Lars