camel-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <>
Subject Re: Camel-QuickFix Component issue
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:10:14 GMT
Hello Christian,

Thank you for the quick reply... As my post mentioned sadly the fix i made
is specific for my client's scenario and wouldnt be ideal solution to
contribute . However having said this, i do understand the code which is
currently written by the camel team to be applicable to other different
scenarios which the camel-quickfix components might run into. All in all i
am not sure if any elegant solution exists to handle both the code versions
at the camel-quickfix end.

Please let me know how can i take this ahead with camel team.

Thanks in advance...