camel-users mailing list archives

From Alan Smithee <h1d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetty to ActiveMQ Failure
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:57:04 GMT
Ok. I'll look into that.

Is there a problem using temporary queues? A bug I can help diagnose?

My test is using 50 threads to push about 100,000 JSON messages into a jetty
endpoint (over http). The message calls a simple routine that provides a
response. I get about 70ms round trip and the whole process lasts about 2.5
minutes. I'm happy with the results, it's just when it ends, I wait about
2-3 minutes and start it up again and the exception occurs. I have to start
the entire camel instance to get things back to normal. It almost seems like
it is trying to re-use temporary channels even though the original client
has already used the channel and is gone.