camel-users mailing list archives

From Arjen Duursma <>
Subject Re: How to send a templated mail with attachment?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:40:21 GMT
The same (missing attachments) seems to be happening to other components as

I have a route retrieving reports on failed mail attempts (multipart/report)
from a pop3 component. Using a xslt transform for generating the actual body
before remailing it.

After 'saving' the relevant information as an attachement (tested and works)
I try to enrich the message based on some identifier from the subject of the
original mail.  I do this by including:
  <from direct:extra-info />
  <setBody><xquery ... ></setBody>
  <to uri:jdbc:... />

After this route, the attachements are gone :-(

I modified the route to call this route using the 'enrich' pattern using a
generic "ReplaceBodyAggregation".
This fails due to a NullPointerException in the XmlConverter during the xslt
rendering of the replaced body.  The system doesn't seem to be able to find
typeconverters in the CamelContext.  If I make the ReplaceBodyAggregation
less generic by specifying the expected body class as "Document.class", it
suddenly works.