camel-users mailing list archives

From orz <vlazy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transactional aggregator
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:08:36 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, I need to go ahead with the Javabean approach. Now I have a
processor that is a bit similar to
org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregateProcessor. It has a
aggregatorRepository to manage the in-flight exchanges.

However, I need to catch the RollbackExchangeException in this processor so
that I can evict the exchange from the aggregatorRepostory, or else it will
aggregate with itself (cause the original msg remains in queue). Should I
use the try.. catch.. finally or is there any helper/factory method or camel
aware interface that I can use for this?