camel-users mailing list archives

From Zemin Hu <zemin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: recipientList with POST and request body
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:57:57 GMT
I think I understand now why I can't do this with producerTemplate:
yes, there is intensive security checks for our web service site, at this
point to use producerTemplate I already logged in and got session in
previous steps in the same route, the problem is that the security token
with session information is not passed to this site correctly since
producerTemplate is passing simple body and headers without security tokens,
that's why it failed. Do you have way to take tokens with the template?