camel-users mailing list archives

From Zemin Hu <>
Subject Re: recipientList with POST and request body
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:43:19 GMT
I added a line:
before sending request, it did not help, got same exception. I changed to
context.start() it did not work either.
The code is within bean implementation, so context is build-in variable, and
started already, why do I need to start it again? From other example code,
the pattern to use it should be simple as 2 lines:

def template = context.createProducerTemplate()
def response = template.requestBodyAndHeaders(endpointUri, xbody, xheaders,

Can someone post working code to use producerTemplate to POST request?