camel-users mailing list archives

From orz <>
Subject Re: Transactional aggregator
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 07:13:08 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I have already read chapters 8 and 9.

I understand that I can use HawtDBAggregationRepository and redirect the
aggregated exchange(s) to a DLQ after a certain number of retries.

However, that is not what I want. I need it to behave like the following
1. Message A sent to jms:queue:test
2. Aggregator takes message A from jms:queue:test
3. Message B sent to jms:queue:test
4. Aggregator takes message B from jms:queue:test and merged as a new
5. Aggregator sends new exchange to Http endpoint and
HttpOperationFailedException is thrown.
6. The transaction is rollbacked and Message A & B still remain on