camel-users mailing list archives

From tamil13 <tamilvanan...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-mail
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:28:49 GMT

Hi. I am new to camel. just finished studying 'camel in action' book. but
There is no mail configuration information in it. Using camel, I want to
send a mail using *smtp* component. I tried everything as much as possible.
but There is no progress.
All I need is I want to create a new message, setting properties,
customizing message body and send it using camel smtp component.

I tried following coding.

ProducerTemplate template;
Map<String, Object> map = new HashMap<String, Object>();
map.put("To", "davsclaus@apache.org");
map.put("From", "jstrachan@apache.org");
map.put("Subject", "Camel rocks");

String body = "Hello Claus.\nYes it does.\n\nRegards James.";
template.sendBodyAndHeaders("smtp://davsclaus@apache.org", body, map);

I am getting null pointer exception in template.sendBodyAndHeaders() method.
when I run above code.

Thanks in advance...