camel-users mailing list archives

From "matteo.redaelli@gmail.com" <matteo.redae...@gmail.com>
Subject twitter component & sinceid parameter
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:55:59 GMT
Hello

I'm testing camel-twitter component. I have shared my code at

http://www.redaelli.org/matteo-blog/2012/12/29/apache-camel-how-to-collect-data-from-twitter/

I have question about filtering OLD tweets: if would like to create one
single endpoint/a service for twitter searches and retrieve the words to be
searched  from a database

 In camel-twitter page I read

     filterOld: Filter out old tweets, that has previously been polled. This
state is stored in memory only, and based on last tweet id.

QUESTION 1) is the state saved in memory related to the endpoint or the
query search?

QUESTION 2) Is it possible to add new parameter sinceid to the camel-twitter
component?  with other tool/languages I usually use and save the "sinceid"
value in order to retrieve the next time only the newest tweets...
It would also be useful when stopping and restarting my routes (I suppose
you loose the stat that is saved in memory) in order not to download what I
already downloaded ...

Regards
Matteo