camel-users mailing list archives

From superduperguy <smabru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: WebSpherePackageScanClassResolver.isWebSphereClassLoader(WebSpherePackageScanClassResolver.java:46)
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 23:18:49 GMT
I am using version 2.10.2 so shouldn't have to camel-jboss jar(which I can't
find easily either) and I don't have any special converter which I need to
list.

All I am trying is modifying the camel-example-jms-file to use my MQ queue
and put contents on queue which will be forwarded to a file in my mbean.

.
.
.
public class PayrollNotificationPublisher2 extends ServiceMBeanSupport
		implements PayrollNotificationPublisher2MBean {

	private static final Logger log =
Logger.getLogger(PayrollNotificationPublisher2.class.getCanonicalName());
	private CamelContext context = null;
	private ProducerTemplate template = null;
	private String outboundQueueName ="/jms/mqseries/MyQ";
	private String queueFactoryName ="/jms/mqseries/MQConnectionFactory";

	public PayrollNotificationPublisher2(){}

	@Override
	public void startService(){
		setCamelContext();
	}

	@Override
	public void stopService(){
        try {
			context.stop();
		} catch (Exception e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
			log.error(e.getMessage());
		}
	}

	public void setCamelContext() {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
        // START SNIPPET: e1
        context = new DefaultCamelContext();
        // END SNIPPET: e1
        // Set up the ActiveMQ JMS Components
        // START SNIPPET: e2

		JNDIUtil jndiUtil = new JNDIUtil();
		log.debug("Looking up outbound queue connection factory: " +
queueFactoryName);
		QueueConnectionFactory  connectionFactory =
jndiUtil.getQueueConnectionFactory("vm:"+queueFactoryName);

        // Note we can explicit name the component
        context.addComponent("jms-mq",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
        // END SNIPPET: e2
        // Add some configuration by hand ...
        // START SNIPPET: e3
        try {
			context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
			    public void configure() {
			       // from("jms-mq:queue:/jms/mqseries/MyQ").to("file://test");
			    	 from("vm:/jms/mqseries/MyQ").to("file://test");
			    }
			});
		} catch (Exception e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
			log.error(e.getMessage());
		}

        // Camel template - a handy class for kicking off exchanges
        // START SNIPPET: e4
        template = context.createProducerTemplate();
        // END SNIPPET: e4
        // Now everything is set up - lets start the context
        try {
			context.start();
		} catch (Exception e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
			log.error(e.getMessage());
		}
	}

	public void sendMessage(String putOnQ) throws JMSException {

        // Now send some test text to a component - for this case a JMS
Queue
        // The text get converted to JMS messages - and sent to the Queue
        // test.queue
        // The file component is listening for messages from the Queue
        // test.queue, consumes
        // them and stores them to disk. The content of each file will be
the
        // test we sent here.
        // The listener on the file component gets notified when new files
are
        // found ... that's it!
        // START SNIPPET: e5
        for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) {
            //template.sendBody("test-jms:queue:test.queue", putOnQ +" "+
i);
        	template.sendBody("/jms/mqseries/MyQ", putOnQ +" "+ i);
        }
        // END SNIPPET: e5

	}

}

I am still getting the same error while creating the default camel context?