camel-users mailing list archives

From jipchix <m_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Read web service msg and encrypt some data
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 00:02:53 GMT
Hi - I'm new to Camel and Spring. I'm using Camel in ServiceMix.
For my learning practice, I did some simple things like routing web service
messages around, created queues, consume messages (no action aside from
setup blueprint) from existing code and files.  Now I have to make another
small step where I have to encrypt a field of the XML message using an
internal encryption algorithm.  Currently
My plan is to reference a bean in my consumer blueprint, create a java class
to match the bean (called manipulator), generate java object from the
message WSDL, and somehow link the manipulator bean to the java object.   I
had created the java object  using wsdl2java, and created the "manipulator"
class.  I have the blueprint file that reference the bean like:
   <route id="jms-to-person">
        <from uri="jms:queue:in-person"/>
        <to uri="bean:manipulator"/>
The manipulator seems to be called (I saw my debugged message), but it
doesn't seem to pass anything to the java object.  All fields are null.
Is there a full-fledge sample code that can guide me to see how this should
be done properly?  I read some Camel & JAXB marshal/unmarshal stuff and
could not get this to work properly.  Not even sure if I need to do this to
get to the 1 field and manipulate it.

Thanks