camel-users mailing list archives

From demetrios <demetrios.rap...@dstglobalsolutions.com>
Subject Issue with property values from files post 2.9.1 2.10.3 update
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 05:53:50 GMT
Hi
I needed to update the version of camel I use from 2.9.1 to 2.10.3 to
address the issue found here

As a result of this I am having problems with property values sourced from
my properties files in the camel context.

I have a property in a file which is loaded which contains a path locations
eg.   C:\Users\Temp
The value is defined in the file as
temp.dir.local=C:\\Users\\Temp.
Previous to my update to 2.10.3 this worked fine.  I was able to log ooutput
from the camel context and the output would be C:\Users\Temp.

After the upgrade the output now returns as C:UsersTemp omitting backslash
characters.
After some trial an error I discovered that if I defined the value in the
file as C:\\\\Users\\\\Temp this would output as C:\Users\Temp.
So it looks like for some reason camel has double parsed the value?
I am using camel through spring.
Does anyone have any thoughts on why this is now occurring for me?