camel-users mailing list archives

From Vishal Changrani <>
Subject Persisting route details..
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:56:27 GMT

There are a couple of use-cases that I want to address -
1. Persisting all routes last start-time and end-time somehow so that on the application server
startup routes do not start if they have just recently ran and also to report route statistics.
2.Modifying the routes such that the changes don't take effect untill the current exchange

Can anyone share their insights if they have done something similar?
I have Camel running in Jboss with Oracle at the backend. I was thinking of creating a table
- route_status to persist all this information but was wondering if there is a better approach.