camel-users mailing list archives

From "liugang" <clevers...@gmail.com>
Subject RecipientList with delimiter argument
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 07:00:06 GMT
Hi All:

When I plan to use recipientList component, I can only select one from:

         Method 1:

                            public RecipientListDefinition<Type>
recipientList(Expression recipients) {...}

         Method 2:

                       public RecipientListDefinition<Type>
recipientList(Expression recipients, String delimiter) {...}

         Method 3:

                            public
ExpressionClause<RecipientListDefinition<Type>> recipientList() {...}

Method 3 has more expression can be used than Method 1 and Method 2 , but
unfortunately, we can't specify the delimiter on this case.

So I'd like to know, how I can have a method which works like:

         Method 4:

                            public
ExpressionClause<RecipientListDefinition<Type>> recipientList(String
delimiter) {...}

Thanks a lot

GangLiu