camel-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Pandit <spand...@csc.com>
Subject Re: OSGI Service reference in Camel Context
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:32:57 GMT
Thanks for your response. Yes I want to use Blueprint . I am not sure how I
can do in Java code . Do you mean registering servicetracker ?

The filter or the placeholder is supported in service registration but not
in servicereference.

Thanks
Sunil Pandit
CSC

200 West Cesar Chavez., Austin, TX 78701
Financial Services Sector  |  p: +1-512-2755792 | spandit2@csc.com  |
www.csc.com

for such purpose.