camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel - causes socket write error
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:59:55 GMT
It looks like the Rest Server close the connection before the client wants to send the request
again.
Maybe you should check the restful web service connection which you called from camel is still
open for the client to use.  


--  
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
          http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang  
Weibo: 姜宁willem





On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM, krishna wrote:

> Hi,
>  
> scenario : We have a quartz configured to run every minute which triggers a
> GET restful webservice to get records based on a condition, which is parsed
> and posted to a POST/PUT restful web service.  
>  
> Problem : Socket write error is thrown after sometime. After taht the camel
> - Quartz route is hangs.
>  
> Please find the log below
>  
> Dec 18, 2012 11:37:30 AM org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection
> writeMessage
> WARNING: Exception while writing the message body.
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write
> error
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
> at org.restlet.engine.io.BioUtils.copy(BioUtils.java:76)
> at
> org.restlet.representation.CharacterRepresentation.write(CharacterRepresentation.java:71)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageBody(Connection.java:873)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessage(Connection.java:818)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection.writeMessage(ClientConnection.java:305)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessages(Connection.java:954)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Controller$1.run(Controller.java:81)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Dec 18, 2012 11:37:30 AM org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection
> writeMessage
> INFO: An exception occured writing the request
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write
> error
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
> at org.restlet.engine.io.BioUtils.copy(BioUtils.java:76)
> at
> org.restlet.representation.CharacterRepresentation.write(CharacterRepresentation.java:71)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageBody(Connection.java:873)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessage(Connection.java:818)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection.writeMessage(ClientConnection.java:305)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessages(Connection.java:954)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Controller$1.run(Controller.java:81)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Dec 18, 2012 11:37:30 AM org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection
> writeMessage
> WARNING: Exception while writing the message headers.
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write
> error
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageHead(Connection.java:907)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageHead(Connection.java:921)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessage(Connection.java:796)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection.writeMessage(ClientConnection.java:314)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessages(Connection.java:954)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Controller$1.run(Controller.java:81)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Dec 18, 2012 11:37:30 AM org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection
> writeMessage
> WARNING: Unable to send error request
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write
> error
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
> at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageHead(Connection.java:907)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessageHead(Connection.java:921)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessage(Connection.java:796)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.ClientConnection.writeMessage(ClientConnection.java:314)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Connection.writeMessages(Connection.java:954)
> at
> org.restlet.engine.http.connector.Controller$1.run(Controller.java:81)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>  
> Environment:
>  
> Camel - 2.8
> JDK - 1.6
> Camel-Quartz - 2.8
> Jetty Server - 7.4.5
>  
> Question : What is causing the socket write error to occur and how to
> prevent taht from happening?
>  
> Thanks,
> Krishnan
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-causes-socket-write-error-tp5724284.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com (http://Nabble.com).




Mime
View raw message