camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Chaffee <jchaf...@shopzilla.com>
Subject Re: cxfrs(authentication and authorization)
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 03:47:19 GMT

I think there are a number ways you could to it.

1) If you wanted to secure your routing and/or do it at the camel route level then you could
use camel-shiro.  See http://camel.apache.org/shiro-security.html

Or camel-spring-security.  See http://camel.apache.org/spring-security.html

2) You could use a JAXRS filter.  See http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-filters.html

3) You could use a CXF interceptor, but this more tightly couples you with CXF itself.

There are other possibilities as well, but (1) or (2) would be my first choices and I would
decide on them based on my particular user scenario / use-case.

Jason