camel-users mailing list archives

From Graham Little <graham.lit...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Minimum experience and Knowledge required
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 07:54:37 GMT
Although Claus is one of the authors I just wanted to give an unbiased confirmation that the
camel in action book is a particularly good resource because it is written by people like
Claus, active members of the Camel community. There are good usage examples and it is written
in a way that no matter what DSL you are coming from you should come out with the same understanding.

Good Luck and remember to ask any questions no matter how simple you may think they are people
here are happy to answer.