camel-users mailing list archives

From wing-tung Leung <wingtung.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on Camel WireTap EIP custom thread pool creation
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:36:57 GMT
2012/7/20 Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>:
> Can you try with 2.10, I think there was a bug in wire tap custom
> thread pool, but it may only be when using XML DSL.
> But testing with latest release would be good.

Just for your information: I'm using the old Camel 2.6.0 with XML DSL,
and when I don't specify a custom threadpool reference, each wireTap
results into a separate threadpool. That might be the bug you are
referring to.

Explicitly linking wireTap elements to a custom threadpool works as advertised.

Have not tested the Java DSL variant.