camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to obtain camel-smpp submit message id
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:36:26 GMT
I checked the code of SpringIntegrationConsumer (I'm not really familiar
with Spring Integration), and I think I see the problem:

SpringIntegrationConsumer exclusively create InOnly exchanges for the
incoming org.springframework.integration.Message. Because of this, the
Camel SMPP component will set the header CamelSmppId on the in message. But
the SpringIntegrationConsumer "only" set the out message into the returned
org.springframework.integration.Message. That's the reason why you don't
see it.

Explicitly setting the exchange pattern should solve your issue:

<camel:route id="OutboundRoute" >
  <camel:from uri="outgoingSpringIntegrationChannel"/>
  <camel:setExchangePattern pattern="InOut"/>
  <camel:to uri="smpp://pavel@localhost
:1234?password=wpsd&amp;registeredDelivery=1&amp;..."/>
  <camel:bean ref="messageIdProcessor" method="process"/>
</camel:route>

Feel free to raise a JIRA [1] and propose a solution - maybe including a
patch with unit tests [2].
I think the SpringIntegrationConsumer should create InOut or InOnly
exchanges depending on the "inOut" instance variable in
SpringIntegrationEndpoint. Only my 0,02 €...

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL
[2] http://camel.apache.org/contributing.html

Best,
Christian