camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serial communication
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:33:37 GMT
As Claus mentioned, we have a camel-mina2 component [1] which works with
mina 2.x. At present, we don't have a wiki page for this component because
this component is still under development (scheduled for refactor).
If you have an example how the serial communication works with mina 2.x or
if you could provide a patch which includes unit tests for it (if it
doesn't work with the current state of the camel-mina2 component), there is
a good chance that this new feature will make it into Camel 2.11.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mina2/

Best,
Christian