camel-users mailing list archives

From dmcamp <dimac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access a previous message
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:21:38 GMT
Thanks for the response David.
Is there any other way to accomplish what I need?
The thing is, I'm using business beans, and they are not coupled to camel
stuff, and I would like to keep it that way.
I was thinking maybe another approach is possible:
I would like that my endpoint which deletes the objects, sits after the one
who provides those objects, but at the same time waits until the endpoint
which sends then by email finishes.
Is that possible?
Thanks!

2012/12/14 David J. M. Karlsen [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5724113h91@n5.nabble.com>